Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A year

It's been nearly a year since I posted anything here... So here's a new version of what I posted last year. Some things have changed.
Things in Green are the same


  • A-Available/Single? Yep! Loving singularity right now :)
• B-Best Friend? Carol/BabyG/Erin
C-Cake or Pie? Trying to cut back on both... but I love both.
• D-Drink Of Choice? Iced tea 
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? Sunglasses and Keys
• F-Favorite Color? Green/Red/Black
G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears (red and pineapple)
• H-Hometown? Easton
• I-Indulgence? Trader Joe's Chocolate bar
• J-January Or February? November.
K-Kids & Their Names? If I adopted a well behaved child: Ingrid/Ian
• M-Marriage Date? Next lifetime?

• N-Number Of Siblings? 1
O-Oranges Or Apples? Oranges (I'd prefer Grapefruit)
• P-Phobias/Fears? Everything? I'm like Woody Allen.
• Q-Favorite Quote? "Deeds not words."
• R-Reason to Smile? The Dick Van Dyke Show
• S-Season? Spring
• T-Tag Three or Four People? why? So they can know how cool I am?
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I kick with my left foot.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Stephen Hawkins, sike, Fennel. (I still love this joke)
W-Worst Habit? Picking my nose (What if I had said "Pooping myself?")
• X-X-rays You've Had? Teeth, ankle, head, neck, pelvis ... is this the only x word someone could think of?
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Salad (for real, I love it.)
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

No comments: